heyy pplzz itz erica heree...wat izz up?? Heres sum infoo bout mee....
Im 13 yrs old...nd my bday izz on July 13....My fav color izz neon green....Omg I luv pasta!!!! I play softball...itz the sport i luv nd have a passion 4......im on a travel ball team rite now called the So Cal Fillys!!....I luv 2 listen 2 music a lot. I also luv 2 hang out w mi friends @ ta movies nd do otha funn stuff wit them=]......Im kinda shy but once i really get 2 kno u... I kan show u the otha side of mee!!!haha okkayyy sooo...I can b random sumtimezz nd i can act lyk a blonde 2...trust me i have my moments..lol....uhhh thtz bout itt=D (ohh nd i luv 2 txt soo txt it 9096184606)
peace!!XD
9 comments:
looks great (alot of pink!! lol) im tired c u next tom. add pics!!
luv ya
Lauren
ohh i knoo im tiredd 2 i hadd a longg dayy....yea i still need 2 fixx it lykk i told ya...im almost dunn=]
luv the color!!!! much better!!!
dont become mikle p and not right thow.
........GEEZ dude......i didn't see this coming.....
Wow i didnt see it coming either...nice blog name btw
thx
It's very different......
But i guess it's pretty good, though!
haha okay thanx
Post a Comment